2. Attending breakdown maintenance activities & trouble shooting
3. Must have technical knowledge of process equipment's I.e Reactor, Centrifuge, Mutli Mill, Condensers, Dryers, Pumps, Vacuum pumps, HVAC systems, Water pumps, Cooling tower, Chilling plant, DX Unit, product modification knowledge.
4. Removing & shifting works of Reactors & centrifuge and other process equipment's
5. HVAC operation, maintenance and qualifications
6. Knowledge of cGMP documentation like IQ/OP/PO, qualification & requalification.
7. Operation of Utility equipment's e.g. Vacuum Pumps, Ejector systems, air compressors, chilling plans, air dryers, process pumps & water pumps
8. Handling exp. of pharmaceutical API facility's Maintenance dept. equipment's- I.e Rotating equipment's, Hydraulic system, Pumps, Hoists, Utilities- Boiler, Air compressor, RO plant and Cooling towers,Chillers
9. Leadership qualities to lead the Mechanical / HVAC contract staff and plan and monitor the shift activities
10. Pharmaceutical processes related equipment design knowledge
11. Good Engineering Practices. GMP guideline of US/EU and India with reference to engineering functions.
12. Have skill set to manage plant equipment's with productive output, minimize breakdown, statistical evaluation of plant performance and continuous improvement of productivity. Optimum utilization of budgetary resources.
GMP documentation skill, EHS knowledge, statutory compliance
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Recruiter Name:Ridhi Prasad
Contact Company:LUPIN LIMITED