- Sound knowledge in Maintenance of Electrical HT / LT substations, Panels, DG set, Transformer, Motor and control panels and Utility Equipments
- Exposure of installation/commissioning of HT/LT panels, Transformer, DG set, Motors, control panels and Project activities etc.
- Handling & Maintaining of electricals of Process, Utilities and other Equipments
- Daily report review & monitoring, coordinate with Electrician, contractors & Plant in charges for day to day activities.
- Carryout routine and PM as per planner, and attend break down / failure
- Adequate experience in cGMP, cGEP, SAP, Energy conservation & Electrical Safety & IE rules
- Coordinate of consumable and spares requirement, (inventory management)
- Monthly report preparation and performance evaluation against budget
- Computer literacy, MS office, ISO/ISRS
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Relevant Exposure in API/Bulk Drug /Pharma/ Industry with Process Safety implementation, Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Scored 60% marks / 1st Class in their highest qualification, if having less than 05 years of post qualification experience.
- Behavioral Attributes : Customer Focus, Effective communication skills, Execution Excellence, Building Positive Working relationship, Decision Making through strategic thinking, Achievement orientation, Developing others.
- Physical Capabilities : Normal skin and appendages, no chest diseases no physical deformity /disability /disorder /vision bilateral corrected, no color blindness, normal blood pressure, no communicable /infectious /occupational diseases.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Recruiter Name:URVESH MAJMUDAR
Contact Company:LUPIN LIMITED
Address :BLOCK NO. 21, DABHASA,PADRA