- Can able to read / write and speak in local language (*Telugu)
- Certificate of diploma in Industrial safety & Hygiene from State board of Technical Education (AP) or any recognized university / Recognized by the state government
- Shall have knowledge about conducting analysis of effluent, ETP procedures & Systems
- Shall be knowledgeable of process safety and risk management aspects like HAZOP, JSA etc.
- Should be well versed in fire fighting equipment selection.
- Conducting training like mock drills , PPE trainings , permits trainings etc.
- Well versed in IH monitoring , PPE selection.
- Shall be well versed in the regulatory aspects and clearance procedures for Environment and safety I.e Pollution Control Boards, Fire department, Factories inspectorate , Petroleum ministry etc.
- Shall be aware about requirements of various work permits and issue procedures.
- Be aware of EHS audit procedures .
- Be aware of EHS functional Statutory Compliance and plant statutory requirements
* Functional Trainings (EHS)
* Good analytical skills
* Leadership, Communication & Team handling skills
* Experience in pharmaceutical industry (API) shall be preferable.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Contact Company:LUPIN LIMITED