2. Preparation, Review and approval of Quality System Document related to Qualification, Validation.
3. To evaluate the impact on validation status in case of change in the existing system through change control management system.
4. Ensure the relevant documents are filled and executed properly prior to approval of validation document.
5. To co-ordinate Project dept., Engineering dept. and User Dept. for execution and monitoring of qualification activities.
6. Review of Validation Master Plan.
7. To train the cross functional team time to time and make them understand the validation concepts correctly.
Salary: INR Salary no bar for deserving candidates
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Relevant Exposure in API/ Bulk Drug /Pharma/ Industry with Process Safety implementation, Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Behavioral Attributes : Customer Focus, Effective communication skills, Execution Excellence, Building Positive Working relationship, Decision Making through strategic thinking, Achievement orientation, Developing others.
- Physical Capabilities : Normal skin and appendages, no chest diseases no physical deformity/ disability/ disorder/ vision bilateral corrected, no color blindness, normal blood pressure, no communicable/ infectious/ occupational diseases.
UG:B.Pharma - Pharmacy
PG:M.Pharma - Pharmacy, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required