- To perform cleaning of equipment and utensils as per the define SOPs and instructions provided in BCR. Update the cleaning and usage status.
- To follow the gowning requirements, hygienic practices and all measures to protect products from any external/environmental contaminates.
- To maintain & monitor the defining environmental conditions in Powder Processing Area.
- Perform the batch charging activities. Check the quantities and status of raw material being use for the batch are appropriate, adequate and calculated as specified in respective BPR.
- Periodic cleaning and sanitization of Plant area & Powder processing area. Maintain the cleanliness of work area to prevent any chances of contamination.
- To maintain the process parameters and conditions as per the instructions in BPR/BCR while batch operation. Having acquainted with critical and key conditions requirement for the batch/process/equipment.
- Record and document the work done. Make the entry of observations, parameters, status and conditions as relevant and at define interval in BPR/BCR/Logbook while performing the task. Report the abnormality observed.
- To perform in-processing / intermediate sampling during batch operation. Send the sample to QC lab for testing with proper identification and at define intervals.
- To perform finished product processing, packing, sealing and labeling activity in PP area. Ensure proper storage and movement of finished product in PP area.
- Material/chemical handling in safe and compliant manner. Weighing, labeling, transfer, storage, charging and unloading of raw materials, solvents and intermediates in plant area & powder processing area.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role:Product Development Executive
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Relevant Exposure in API/Bulk Drug /Pharma/ Industry with Process Safety implementation, Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Candidate must have scored 60% marks / 1st Class in their highest qualification, if having less than 05 years of post qualification experience.
- Behavioral Attributes : Customer Focus, Effective communication skills, Execution Excellence, Building Positive Working relationship, Decision Making through strategic thinking, Achievement orientation, Developing others.
- Physical Capabilities : Normal skin and appendages, no chest diseases no physical deformity/ disability/ disorder/ vision bilateral corrected, no color blindness, normal blood pressure, no communicable /infectious/ occupational diseases.
UG:B.Sc - Chemistry, Diploma - Chemical
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Chemistry
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Recruiter Name:URVESH MAJMUDAR
Contact Company:LUPIN LIMITED
Address :BLOCK NO. 21, DABHASA,PADRA