2. To issue test data sheet of Raw material, Intermediate, Calibration and Stability Study as and when required.
3. To ensure the review timely for various testing to facilitate the achievement of production schedule.
4. Review of certificate of analysis of raw material, Intermediate and Finished product (In SAP) and other COAs.
5. Responsible for usage decision of Raw material, In process, Recovered solvents and Packing material result in SAP.
6. Handling of Out of specification test results.
Salary: INR Salary no bar for deserving candidates
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Relevant Exposure in API/Bulk Drug /Pharma/ Industry with Process Safety implementation, Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Candidate should have scored 60% marks / 1st Class in their highest qualification, if having less than 05 years of post qualification experience.
- Behavioral Attributes : Customer Focus, Effective communication skills, Execution Excellence, Building Positive Working relationship, Decision Making through strategic thinking, Achievement orientation, Developing others.
- Physical Capabilities : Normal skin and appendages, no chest diseases no physical deformity/ disability/ disorder/ vision bilateral corrected, no color blindness, normal blood pressure, no communicable/ infectious/ occupational diseases.
UG:B.Pharma - Pharmacy
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, M.Pharma - Pharmacy
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Recruiter Name:Urvesh Majmudar
Contact Company:LUPIN LIMITED
Address :BLOCK NO. 21, DABHASA,PADRA