2. Issue of BMR and BPR as per plan.
3. Manufacturing of products as per the production schedule in core processing areas from dispensing to Secondary packing.
4. Procurement of consumable on time
5. Calibration of test instruments on time and maintaining records of same
6. Calibration of test instruments on time and maintaining records of same
7. Planning and supervision of activities in accordance with the cGMP requirements.
8. Online documentation in BMRs / BPRs and Log books / e-Log book, balance calibration
9. Minimum downtime by checking the calibration and preventive maintenance status and coordinating with the Engineering department for compliance.
10. Review, Updation, Preparation of new SOPs as per new guidelines in consultation with Validation and QA personnel.
11. Proper staging and segregation of issued materials of the batches / products in the RM / PM staging area and upkeep of quarantine areas as per written down procedures.
12. Ensuring cost reduction and yield improvement in core processing area
13. Ensuring periodic training of workmen in consultation with site technical trainer
14. Ensuring SAP related activities and PRs generation.
15. Co-coordinating with service department like QA, QC, Stores, PPC, PDL, Maintenance department etc. for smooth functioning of activities in core process area.
16. Control and assign the job responsibility of each individual working in manufacturing facility
17. Initiating, investigating & closure initiation of Quality System documents like, Change Control, Deviation, and CAPA etc.
18. Review of equipment and accessories cleaning on daily basis.
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 11,00,000 PA.
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Pharma - Pharmacy
PG:M.Pharma - Pharmacy
Recruiter Name:Sunil Namdev
Contact Company:LUPIN LIMITED