- Preparation of specification of Packing materials, packaging configuration design, BOM preparation/review, Artwork reviewing and shade card approval
- Preparation of transportation study protocol, Pack validation protocol & reports
- Palletization for various products/markets
- Responsible for the smooth execution of stability / exhibit batches packaging. Troubleshooting, if any.
- Coordinating with plant packing, QA, Regulatory team for execution of packaging related documents
- Initiate the change control, draft CAPA. Documentation activity.
- Responsible for packaging trials, initiate the process of MATs for HAPPA printer
Interested candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Role:Packaging Development Executive/Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:Ridhi Prasad
Contact Company:LUPIN LIMITED