Senior Executive Purchase - API (Pharma Industry Only)
Receiving Purchase Requisition (PRS) from user departments & planning Team.
- Coordinating with planning and user team for better understanding of requirement.
- Strategic way of categorizing the vendors based on supplier service level and efficiency
- Identifying the new suppliers across PAN India who can bring value and strategic advantage to the organization.
- Initiating RFQ (Request for Quotation) process and getting competitive bidding from the suppliers who meets our requirement and are capable to deliver on time with desired quality.
- Receipt of proposal and evaluating the proposal in terms of technical specification, Warranty, Service levels, delivery conditions as per our requirement.
- Commercial evaluation and negotiation of proposal for better price, payment terms and early delivery timeline and backup mechanism.
- Raising PAR (Project Approval Request) for Capital Items and generating price approval.
- Generating Purchase order (PO) in SAP system and getting necessary approvals from as per the heirrachy matrix.
- Coordination with Planning Team for Demand Forecast and Logistic Team for timely pick up of the material and delivery.
- Follow up with supplier and ensure to meet delivery schedule against our PO'S
- Ensuring availability of sufficient material stock for manufacturing and effective monitoring and timely support to avoid risk of raw materials / process requirements availability
- Maintaining proper and up to date record of all transactions and ensuring the compliance and integrity in operations
- Verification of Invoice against PO and GRA Receipts.
- Follow up with finance team for on time payment and recording dues if any
- Preparing monthly & yearly MIS reports of total expenditure, budget Vs acctuals & Cost Saving.
- Candidate must have experience in handling of pharmaceutical purchase (API facility requirements)
- Should have minimum 10+ Yrs of Experience in handling procurement, purchase
Should be good at buying engineering equipments, plant machinery and quality instruments
Design, plan and implement sourcing and purchasing strategies.
- Work with suppliers, manufacturers and Intra & inter departmental coordination skills
- Search and source potential suppliers and vendors.
- Track, measure and analyze expenditures and maintain controls
- Suggest solutions for process improvements and procurement strategies
- Identify process bottleneck, hurdles and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Work with finance, supply planning, warehouse and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors and understanding the user requirements
- Train and evaluate other cross functional teams
- good communication and negotiation skills
Qualification: Mba / Graduation with relevant functional experience
Location: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 8,00,000 PA.
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Role:Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:LUPIN LIMITED